Science Teacher in SloughPosted 03/05/23
£29,344 - £40,083
Secondary Science Teacher Required for School in Slough
An outstanding school in Slough is currently looking for a creative science teacher who is committed to improving the exam results, progress, and engagement of pupils. If you’re ready for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
This is a full-time role starting in September 2023, in which you will be expected to deliver well-planned lessons and strong behaviour management. The school’s vision is to develop well-rounded citizens through a balanced curriculum, and requires a dynamic teacher who can think on their feet and tailor their lessons to the needs of the pupils.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive experience teaching science at Key Stage 4 and GCSE
- Strong teaching background
- Available for interview and observation
- Committed and proactive in regards to engaging students
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.