Science GraduatePosted 06/01/23
£14,625 - £15,600
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Redbridge
Engage Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a Mainstream Secondary School looking to appoint a Graduate Teaching Assistant supporting students in the classroom as well as covering classes when needed. The position is to start immediately.
You should have:
- Degree (Hons)
- Classroom experience (preferable)
If a career in Teaching is something you are considering we also have options to complete your PGCE while you work at one of our schools!
Why choose Engage Education as your teaching agency?
Engage Education are a widely recognized, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Travel time under an hour
- A dedicated team of consultants for your preferred working areas
- Feedback from the schools you work in
- Competitive pay
- Honesty and transparency
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders – for free!
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided. By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.