Science ECTPosted 05/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
Science Teacher Required for Secondary School in Guildford
Are you a qualified teacher? Whether you’re an experienced teacher or an ECT, this opportunity could be the ideal next step for you.
We are working with a supportive and welcoming school in the Guildford area, who are seeking a science teacher to start September 2023.
About the role
The successful applicant will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers within a high-specification science laboratory. You will be working collaboratively with students to deliver outstanding theory and practical lessons.
This is a full-time, long-term role for a qualified teacher who can fully commit to joining a school with a clear vision and strong ethos.
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (ECTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching a science subject at Key Stage 3 and 4 to a range of abilities
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core. Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you’ll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free!
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.