School IT TechnicianPosted 10/01/23
£22,426 - £26,295
School IT Technician- Bradford, BD3
Salary- £25,000 per year
Hours of work- 8:00-16:00
Start date: ASAP
Previous 2+ years of experience is required
Engage Education are currently seeking an experienced IT technician to work with our client, an academy trust across Bradford. This role will entail travelling between multiple schools in Bradford so a driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an IT Technician along with a professional, determined attitude.
What the role will entail:
- Diagnosing and resolving IT related issues.
- Supporting the installation and configuration of IT projects.
- Provide support and advice for IT users.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience of the installation, maintenance, and repair of IT equipment.
- Experience of working within a school, college or educational trust is highly advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate and train the use of equipment and software to pupils and teachers in classrooms.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice/legislation.
- Ability to contribute to the effectiveness of the ICT team as a whole.
If you are interested in this position please contact Charley Alexander at Engage Education