School Business ManagerPosted 19/09/23
£42,233 - £47,666
Business Manager Required for a Secondary School in Lewisham
Business Manager required in Lewisham
At Engage Education Services, we’ve specialised in recruiting education staff to work in all kinds of roles in schools for over a decade. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic School Business Manager to work full-time at a fantastic Primary school in Lewisham.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality Business Management professionals to work with these schools and ensure they continue to run smoothly.
We are looking for an innovative, efficient and cost effective business manager to lead the school on a long term basis.
This role is long term and working hours will be between 8-4 Monday-Friday
About the role
As the Business Manager, you will be responsible for the non-teaching-related running of the school, as part of a dynamic school management team. Your duties as a Business Manager can include:
- Overall responsibility for Finance, HR and Premises Management
- Health and Safety management across the school.
- Negotiate and influence the strategic decision making within the school.
- Managing the school's relationships with external partners.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Sound experience of financial management and budgetary responsibilities.
- Experience of HR and Premises Management.
- An excellent working knowledge of ICT systems.
- The ability to adapt, design, develop and procure robust information and administrative systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to the school's vision.
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!