School AdministratorPosted 18/09/23
£25,831 - £30,557
School Administrator required for a School in Sutton
At Engage Education Services, we’ve specialised in recruiting education staff for over a decade.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic School Administrator to work full-time at a fantastic School in Sutton.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
Working hours are Monday – Friday.
About the role
Our administrator duties can include:
- To welcome visitors to the school and to provide support to them with the necessary assistance as appropriate. Effectively managing the schools visitors system, ensuring all visitors sign in and out. Ensuring all visitors and supply staff have signed into securely on the system and correctly badged.
- To act as a receptionist to clients and callers to the schools and to operate the telephone switchboard, taking messages and dealing with routine queries both internal and external to the School.
- To oversee entry and departure from the front entrance using the CCTV and security gate systems.
- To welcome visitors to the school and to provide support to them with the necessary assistance as appropriate.
- Along with any other duties required.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A real passion for working within an education environment.
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role.
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role.
We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you maybe more suited for.
We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!