School Administrator Required for Secondary School inPosted 18/09/23
At Engage Education Services, we’ve specialised in recruiting education staff for over a decade.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic School Administrator to work at a popular secondary school in Redbridge
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm
About the role
Our senior administrator duties can include:
- Managing junior administrators and reception staff
- Using the school’s internal system to record data
- Assisting the Office Manager with various administrative tasks
- Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner
- Dealing with any complaints at first contact and ensuring they are followed up with
The ideal applicant
- Significant experience working within a school office
- A real passion for working within an education environment
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role.
We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!