RE TeacherPosted 09/06/23
£29,344 - £40,083
Engage Education have an exciting opportunity to work in a successful, Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' secondary school in Hitchin who are currently recruiting for an RE Teacher to start in September 2023!
This is a lovely School who are very supportive of ECTs and can provide ongoing support within the department as well as ongoing progression.
The ideal candidate will:
- Strong subject knowledge
- Clear passion for RE
- Great communication skills
- Strong behaviour management – behaviour is generally very good, but must be able to stick to the policy
The school have recently appointed a new Deputy Head who has implemented a new, strict behaviour policy which seems to be extremely effective so the ability to follow this policy is imperative.
You will be working within an extremely supportive and collaborative department and alongside a team of excellent practitioners.
The role will be a full-time, long-term role with genuine opportunities for swift progression for any candidate demonstrating commitment and passion for the school. Suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers.
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.