Psychology TeacherPosted 10/05/23
£28,000 - £38,810
Are you looking for a great full-time position teaching Psychology at a Secondary School in Bexhill?
If you’re a forward-thinking and engaging Psychology Teacher then the Senior Leadership Team at this school would love to hear from you!
About the school
- This is a dynamic and creative place that works to provide a first-class environment and inspiration for their pupils. This is a coeducational secondary school.
- The students have good behaviour and you will be joining a committed and positive staff team. They are a school who value the importance that education can have on transforming each and every student's lives. They also value the importance of the relationship that exists between the community, parents, carers, staff and students.
- An experienced teacher with QTS (ECTs will be considered)
- Demonstrable history of teaching Psychology to a high standard
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Proven experience of developing teaching & learning within a Science department
- We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
- You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly.
- All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
- If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work – Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.