– Primary TeacherPosted 24/05/23
£32,407 - £43,182
Primary Teacher – Lewisham
About the role:
At Engage Education, we’re currently looking for a unique Primary teacher to work full time at a successful, forward-thinking primary school in Lewisham to start September.
You will become part of an enthusiastic team, working in a nurturing and academically-successful environment with outstanding facilities. The school is committed to developing both its pupils and staff to achieve their full potential.
If you are an ambitious teacher who is passionate about teaching and capable of delivering outstanding, creative lessons, we would love to hear from you. The school is happy to consider NQTs as well as those with more experience.
The ideal applicant will be:
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Experienced in teaching KS2 children
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- An outstanding teacher with a love of children and teaching
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.