Primary TeacherPosted 13/04/23
£32407 - £35886
Primary Teachers needed in Barnet
Engage Education specialises in recruiting Primary Teachers and Assistants to work in schools throughout the UK.
Our North West Team have built an excellent reputation in Barnet and we are looking to increase the pool of high quality Primary Teachers that we work with in the local area.
Why choose Engage Education as your supply agency?
- We will put you first – we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff
- We are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
And last but by no means least…We give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. For free!
What do we look for?
- QTS Qualified
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
As one of the leading Education agencies in the UK, we work in partnership with a large network of Nurseries so we're well placed to find you the perfect supply work.
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
We look forward to working with you!