Primary Teacher – WokingPosted 15/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
Primary Teachers required in Woking
At Engage, we’re excited to be hiring for this role for a successful school based in the area of Woking. The school is currently looking for a full-time class teacher to join their Key Stage 1 & 2 team in September 2023.
About the School:
This full-time role is based in an excellent school with a vibrant and progressive staff body and an ‘globally minded’ focus. Children in the school are generally well-behaved and understand the importance of the school’s values, which is reflected in their ever-improving outcomes. This school boasts a calm and purposeful learning environment where every child is catered for. The school delivers the UK curriculum at all levels and has an excellent reputation.
The ideal candidate:
- UK Trained QTS Teacher (ECTs are welcome)
- Strong working knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Confidence in teaching primary lessons to all abilities
- Good behaviour management skills
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
- A passion for education
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you’ll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.