Primary Supply teacherPosted 19/09/23
£30,000 - £33,814
Primary School Supply Teachers – Burgess Hill, West Sussex
At Engage, we’ve specialised in finding and supporting supply teachers for Primary schools across the UK for over 10 years. As such, we’ve now built fantastic relationships with Primary schools in Burgess Hill and we’re regularly looking to increase the pool of supply teachers we can offer to the area as the demand for teachers grows.
If you’re a creative and fun-loving supply teacher looking to provide long- or short-term supply work in West Sussex, get in touch as we’d love to hear from you.
These positions will start in September 2023.
Why choose Engage Education as your supply agency?
- Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you’ll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free.
- We put our teachers first – with high levels of service to our teachers and ongoing support and training when you’re in role, our teachers are the happiest.
- We are a widely recognised and award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 10 days through us
- We pay all our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who can provide ongoing support and assistance as and when you need it
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Terms and conditions and apply