Primary School Teacher (ECT)Posted 22/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
At Engage Education, we are currently looking for ambitious Early Career Primary Teachers (ECTs) to work at our fantastic schools across Leeds.
These positions begin in the new academic year, and there are variety of short and long-term contracts.
If you are a Early Career Teacher and are looking to experience different schools in your local area, please get in touch with the team and register today ready for September 2022.
- Full QTS
- Experience teaching for a minimum of 1 year (including teacher training)
- DBS on the update service
- Confidence in teaching across year groups
- Great behaviour management skills
- The ability to think fast and adapt lessons accordingly
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.