Primary Early careers TeacherPosted 25/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
Primary ECT – Littlehampton
Primary School in Littlehampton, West Sussex.
At Engage, we’re excited to be hiring for this role in a successful and nurturing primary school in Littlehampton. The school is currently looking for a full-time ECT to join their team this September 2023.
About the role:
To be considered you must be a strong-willed and confident Primary ECT who has a record of 'Good' or better classroom practice and an understanding of the value of high expectations. You will be a Primary ECT who can utilise superb communication and organisational skills to enhance your classroom practice, leading to fun and enjoyable lessons that will reach every pupil.
In this Primary ECT position you will be teaching a KS1 or KS2 class to be decided nearer the time and you will be enrolling on a superb Induction Year Programme. Your responsibilities will include ensuring that the creative and fun ethos of the school continues through your teaching. Part of your Primary ECT role will include benefiting from the dynamic leadership of the SLT who are known for driving the school’s expectations and developments and giving you excellent career development.
The ideal candidate:
- An Early Careers Teaching
- Confidence in teaching primary lessons to all abilities
- Good behaviour management skills
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
- A passion for education
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you’ll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.