Premises ManagerPosted 15/09/23
Premises Manager required for Secondary School in Camden
At Engage Education Services, we’re currently recruiting for a Premises Manager for a fantastic school in Camden. If you’re a thorough premises manager with experience managing a Secondary school campus, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Engage Education Services team specialise in the placement of non-classroom-based staff including Administrators, HR, Finance and Facilities.
About the role
As the Premises Manager, you’ll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have keyholder responsibility and will be expected to:
- Manage Cleaning and Caretaking staff across the school
- Ensure staff are completing projects effectively and communicating effectively in their roles
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Take bookings for school facilities from outside users
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for equipment orders involving facilities across the school
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
We are Engage Education Services, the most trusted education recruitment agency
- Get paid in line with Agency Workers Regulations
- Your own dedicated consultant who can assist you in your role
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.