Physics TeacherPosted 24/05/23
£29,344 - £40,083
Physics Teacher Required for Secondary School in Stevenage
Are you a qualified physics teacher? Whether you’re an experienced teacher or an ECT, this opportunity could be the ideal role for you.
We are working with a supportive and welcoming school in the Stevenage area , that is seeking a Physics Teacher to start after the May half term.
About the role
The successful applicant will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers within a high-specification school. You will be working collaboratively with students to deliver outstanding theory and practical lessons.
This is a full-time, long-term role for a qualified teacher who can fully commit to joining a school with a clear vision and strong ethos.
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (NQTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching Physics at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 to a range of abilities
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.