PE TeacherPosted 15/09/23
£36,745 - £47,666
Long Term post
ASAP 2023 start date
Inner London Pay Scale
We are currently working with a fantastic school in Ealing that is looking for a PE Teacher to start in September 2023. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Teacher to join a thriving school.
- The school supports Year 7 – Year 13
- Innovative forward-thinking school with a strong academic track record
- Supportive SLT
- Shorter school days with twilight CPD sessions in the afternoons for staff
- Buddy system to pair up new staff members with an experienced teacher in their school
- ASAP 2023 start
- Inner London Pay Scale salaries
- You must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service
- You must hold QTS but we will consider teachers who hold QTLS
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided. By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
Edit External Description