Nursery ApprenticePosted 25/05/23
Engage Education is working with a Nursery in Worthing as they look for Apprentices to join their team of highly skilled educators.
Ideal applicants will hold GCSE's grade A-C or 4-9 in English and Maths or functional skills equivalent, however if these have not be achieved applicants will be required to take Functional skills exams.
- The position will involve working across all age groups in the nursery, working 40 hours per week, including off the job training which must be spent in the Nursery's training suite.
- Hours will be variable on a shift basis working between the hours of 7.30am- 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Apprentices are expected to work up to 8 hours paid overtime a week when required.
- Working with this Nursery, you will have the opportunity to work towards obtaining your Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification.
- Full training and support with an on-site tutor and assessor.
- Employee assistance programme (health, mental and emotional well-being support)
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Access to ongoing training and professional development
- Support & mentoring from our existing knowledgeable educators
- Social & Team-building events
- Access to staff relaxation areas with unlimited free hot and cold drinks and tasty treats
- A free hot lunch
- Career progression for those who wish to further their professional development.
If you are enthusiastic and want to make a positive difference in children’s lives then apply!