National Tutoring Programme – NTP TutorPosted 13/01/23
£12,675 - £13,650
National Tutoring Programme – NTP Tutor
Engage Education is an official Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which aims to make high-quality tutoring available to schools to reduce the impact that closures and lockdowns have had on children’s education over the pandemic. We need your help as an English NTP Tutor to get pupils affected by the pandemic back on track!
About the role
The successful applicant will be working with pupil groups in a school in Bradford, to make NTP tutor interventions to help towards the student's exams, you will be working with mixed ability groups across the day and must be adaptable to the needs of your students.
You will be working with multiple small groups and be required to record and track progress against the national curriculum level.
- 1:3 tutoring
- Monday to Thursday
- 2 hrs per day
- Must have QTS
- Based in UK
- £25 – £35 per hour
- English, Science, Maths, History and Geography tuition available
- An experienced Teacher ideally with Tutoring experience
- Must have QTS or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable history of making positive interventions at KS3 & 4 in your chosen subject
- Experience delivering targeted interventions across multiple year groups.
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering targeted lessons to groups of 3-5 students
- Ability to track pupil progress to national markers
Engage Education is proud to work alongside the Department for Education and the NTP to bring flexible, high-quality tuition by dedicated, qualified and experienced teachers to pupils whose education has been most impacted by the pandemic.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.