MFL TeacherPosted 18/04/23
£34,502 - £44,744
French Teacher (with Spanish) East London
A forward-thinking secondary school in Barking & Dagenham is looking for a qualified French and Spanish Teacher to join their growing school in September 2023. The ideal applicant will be familiar with both the French and Spanish UK curriculum up to at least Key Stage 3, ideally Key Stage 4.
About the role
This is an expanding school in the heart of East London/Essex border who are looking to have a passionate, dedicated Modern Foreign Language Teacher to join their team this September. The school offers Outstanding CPD development and has been awarded a Silver Award for CPD from the Teacher’s Development Trust. The school has a large focus on staff wellbeing and has various policies to help promote work life balance including giving all teachers additional PPA time on their timetables.
You will be working within an extremely supportive and collaborative department alongside a team of excellent practitioners. The department has a Head of Department and 2 Subject Leaders who can offer fantastic support to an ECT.
This is a full-time, permanent role, with genuine opportunities for swift progression for teachers who demonstrate commitment and passion for the school. ECTs and experienced teachers will be considered.
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (ECTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching French at Key Stage 4
- Confident teaching Spanish at Key Stage 3
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.