Maths TutorPosted 09/01/23
£40625 - £43685
Engage Education is currently working in partnership with a Multi-Academy Trust in Bradford who are seeking to recruit a full-time and part-time NTP Tutor of Science through Engage Education to start in the next 2-4 weeks.
This will be face to face tuition in the school located in South Bradford and will be for 15-30 hours per week depending on your availability.
The rate of pay ranges from £35- £45 per hour (depending on the size of the groups).
If you are an experienced teacher specialising in Science with QTs and looking for a tutoring role, this could be the school for you.
- Delivering Science tuition across KS4
- Supporting group sizes of 3-6 pupils at a time
- Providing feedback to teachers and SLT
- Completing detailed pupil progress assessments every 5 weeks
What you will need:
- A range of behaviour and engagement techniques
- To have worked with learners with a range of needs and abilities
- To be able to commit to working at the school for a minimum period of 15 weeks
- Experience with GCSE preparation
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!