Maths TeacherPosted 25/05/23
£33,850 - £38,810
Maths Teacher Required for Secondary School in Leeds
Are you a Maths teacher looking for a new adventure in a successful school in September 2023? This current vacancy in Leeds might be just the position you’re looking for.
About the role:
It’s the school’s vision to develop well-rounded, global citizens, and as a Maths teacher, you will have an important part to play. The school’s positive approach to education is reflected in its broad and balanced curriculum, tailored to the needs of individual students. The school understands the need for a healthy work-life balance, and this is reflected in its attitude towards staff expectations, with well-being at its core.
We are working with the school to recruit a teacher who can commit to the school for a full-time, long-term role, with genuine opportunities for swift progression for teachers who demonstrate real passion for the school.
- Have experience teaching KS3 and KS4
- Have a background in education (does not have to be in a school)
- The school are happy to consider ECT's
- A proven history of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a difference to the students you work with
- The ability to build strong rapport with young adults
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free Candidate Partnership & Developmental sessions
- Your own dedicated and excited consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.