Maths TeacherPosted 10/05/23
£34502 - £37857
Are you looking for a great full-time position teaching Maths at a good school in Greenwich? If you’re a forward-thinking and engaging Maths Teacher then this school would love to hear from you!
About the school
- This is a coeducational all-through school and sixth form which focuses on learning; they are known to take pride in nurturing and supporting the personal, social and academic development of each student.
OFSTED = Good
- The students have good behaviour and you will be joining a committed and positive staff team. They are a school who value the importance that education can have on transforming each and every student's lives. They also value the importance of the relationship that exists between the community, parents, carers, staff and students.
- An experienced teacher with QTS (ECTs will be considered)
- Demonstrable history of teaching Humanities to a high standard
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Proven experience of developing teaching & learning within a Science department
- We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
- You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
- If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
- All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
- By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person