Maths LeaderPosted 08/05/23
£51,234 - £63,366
Engage Education are currently working with a Secondary school in a creative and forward-thinking Multi Academy Trust based in Rochdale.
We’re looking for a Mathematics Teacher and Leader with a proven track record of success in improving standards and raising pupil outcomes. We are looking for an experienced middle leader who specialises in Maths and who is looking to extend their experience, or, an ambitious teacher who is seeking their first middle leadership post.
As an experienced teacher, you will develop an exciting Maths curriculum that suits every type of learner and have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our young people.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a successful faculty drawing on your extensive teaching and leadership experience.
Candidates applying for this post must have:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach to GCSE Standard
- The ability to coach and motivate colleagues to achieve individual and collective targets
- Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
If you are interested in this role please contact Charley Alexander at the Engage Education Leeds Branch and apply within.