Learning Support AssistantPosted 19/09/23
Learning Support Assistant – Fareham
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We’ve spent over a decade building strong relationships with schools in Fareham, and we’re now looking to increase our pool of Learning Support Assistants we can offer to these great schools.
About the role:
- Earn a minimum £350 per week
- Full-time positions available
- Small group work and intervention support responsibilities
- 1:1 support for special needs and lower ability pupils
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates who want to move into a career in teaching. You will benefit from in-depth support and training from the school, and develop your knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Have experience working with students aged 5-16
- Be confident managing behaviour
- Have a fun but firm presence
- Have an interest in education
Applications for the position are welcome from candidates of ranging experience, however, previous experience working with students with challenging behaviour is an advantage.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.