Learning Support AssistantPosted 18/09/23
Learning Support Assistant
Engage Education specialise in recruiting teaching assistants to work in schools throughout the UK. Our North London team have built an excellent reputation in Enfield and we are looking to increase the pool of high quality Learning Support assistants that we work with in the local area who can have a positive impact on student progress and attainment.
Highlights of working as a Learning Support assistant:
- Earn minimum £350 per week
- Full time positions available
- Small group work / intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
- Ideal post for graduates wanting a career in teaching
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
Why choose Engage Education as your supply agency?
- We will put you first – we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our support staff
- We are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay you in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
And last but by no means least…We give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. For free!
What are we offering?
We are currently recruiting high quality teaching assistants to work in schools in Watford and the surrounding areas on a day-to-day supply basis to cover planned and unplanned staff absences, often at short notice. This can often include long-term positions.
What do we look for?
- Experience working in a UK school as a teaching assistant in both Key Stage 4 & 5
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to support children of all abilities
- Experience in behaviour management
As one of the leading teaching agencies in the UK, we work in partnership with a large network of schools so we're well placed to find you the perfect teaching assistant work.
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
We look forward to working with you!