Learning Support AssistantPosted 05/01/23
£14,625 - £15,600
121 Learning Support Assistant
The school caters for children from early years to year 6, it is a multicultural school that focuses on improving the core skills of their student and is well known for having a welcoming, approachable and supportive staff.
The school would look to trial the candidate and if they are successful they will work until the end of the academic year with a view of going permanent in September.
The Primary School are looking for an experienced LSA to support a Year 3 student with SEMH for the rest of the academic year. We require Support Staff who are outgoing individuals, able to build rapport with pupils who are familiar with or have experience in the following:
- Supporting pupils with Social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH)*
- Supporting challenging behaviours**
- Team Teach trained desirable but not essential**
- Background in Youth Work, Behavioural support in Education, Social Work, Sports organisations, recent graduates in Psychology, Education, English, Maths or Science*
Engage Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided. By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.