Learning Support Assistant (LSA)Posted 19/09/23
£21,933 - £26,656
SEN Learning Support Assistant
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We’ve spent over a decade building strong relationships with schools in Wokingham, and we’re now looking to increase our pool of learning support assistants we can offer to these great schools.
We have an amazing SEN Learning Support Assistant position available, to start from the 25th of September 2023.
About the role:
- You will be working one-on-one with children of different ages.
- You will assist students with their learning.
- Market leading rates of pay
- Full-time position available
- Ideally, we are seeking someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and has a terrific personality.
- As it would be simple to transfer into the role, experience would be beneficial.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-
recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 5 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £60.00 – £90.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person