Learning Mentor – ShorehamPosted 11/01/23
£13,650 - £14,625
Learning Support Mentor – Shoreham
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We are working with a large, successful and forward-thinking secondary school in Shoreham who require a learning support mentor to work with small groups of students.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be available to work full time and be able to commit to a long term role
- Have experience working with students with SEND
- Be confident, flexible and enthusiastic
- Be passionate about raising attainment in students and support students to make outstanding progress
- Prepare and share differentiated materials as requested/on initiative to support and
- secure the learning and progress of students.
- Be involved with the school mentoring programme as required
About the school:
This is a large 11-16 secondary school who are committed to reducing the attainment gap to ensure that students with SEND can access their broad and balanced curriculum. The team are experienced, nurturing and focused on providing personalised learning programmes for their students.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.