Learning Behaviour MentorPosted 10/01/23
£15,600 - £17,550
1:1 Learning Behaviour Mentor
Are you a Behaviour Support Worker looking for a new opportunity within a specialist setting?
Do you have a passion for working with children and supporting those with learning needs?
Are you looking for a career in which you can positively impact others?
About the role:
I am actively recruiting for a SEN Support Assistant with a passion for working with young people with SEMH. I have an opportunity at a Pupil Referral Unit based in Cleckheaton who are looking for a strong behaviour mentor to support a student in KS3/4.
- SEN Support Assistant – Long term role
- School based in Cleckheaton
- Role available to start ASAP
- £80 – £90 per day, depending on experience
- Will consider recent graduates or college leavers with the right attitude/passion
- SEN experience preferred – Behaviour support, SEMH, ASD, Complex Needs
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!