KS1 Teacher – LeedsPosted 22/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
Year 2 Teacher Required for an 'Outstanding' School in Leeds!
About the role:
At Engage Education, we are currently looking for an ambitious and creative Year 2 Primary Teacher for a large Primary School in Leeds.
This is a full-time and long-term role to start in September 2023 with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
Pupils at this school make good progress in their time at school. The school has an enthusiastic team and focuses on the development of both teachers and pupils.
If you have a passion for education and raising attainment – we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has:
- Full QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- DBS on the update service
- Experience of planning and lessons to a high standard
- Confidence in teaching all abilities
- Behaviour management skills
- The ability to think fast and adapt lessons accordingly
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales
- Free Candidate Developmental sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.