KS1 Teacher – Boston SpaPosted 19/04/23
£28,000 - £31,750
At Engage Education, we are working with a Leeds Primary school to recruit a passionate and hard-working Primary Teacher to join their growing staff team. The school is looking for a Teacher to work within a lovely KS1 class. This is a part-time opportunity, starting in September for the remainder of the academic year.
Applications from ECT’s and experienced teachers are welcomed and encouraged!
You will need:
- Full QTS or overseas equivalent
- Experience of planning and delivering KS1 lessons to a high standard
- Confidence in teaching all abilities
- Great behaviour management skills
- The ability to think fast and adapt lessons accordingly
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.