IT TechnicianPosted 26/05/23
IT TECHNICIANS – Halifax
Experienced School IT Technician needed ASAP for an Outstanding School in Halifax.
We are looking for an IT Technician who will support both teaching and admin staff with all IT related issues. You will act as school contact and liaison with all the school's IT providers, as well as maintaining and helping with the design of the school's website and social media accounts. You will support admin staff with the IT booking and payment systems and provide technical support at all school events.
You will have:
- Experience working with IT systems, preferably in a school
- Experience of working on and designing websites and posting on social media
- Experience of working with young people aged 11-19
- Experience of working with adults in a service/customer-facing role.
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.