History TeacherPosted 10/05/23
£32407 - £35886
History Teacher – Uxbridge
September 2023 Start
Engage Education have an exciting opportunity to work in a successful secondary school’s Sixth Form within Uxbridge who are currently recruiting for a History teacher to start in September 2023
The school’s vision is to develop well-rounded, global citizens, and this is reflected in its broad and balanced curriculum, tailored to the needs of individual students. The school also places great emphasis on staff wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance.
You will be working within an extremely supportive and collaborative department and alongside a team of excellent practitioners. As a developing classroom teacher, you will also have access to the school’s highly regarded internal CPD programme, as well as support from one of the school’s lead practitioners.
The role will be a full-time, long-term role with genuine opportunities for swift progression for any candidate demonstrating commitment and passion for the school.
The school is easily accessible by public transport and aims to provide the highest quality of education whereby everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence in all that they do. The students consistently attain high standards and their behaviour in lessons and around the school is good.
- Have the ability to build strong rapport with young adults, and have experience mentoring students at a certain level
- Have a proven background of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the students that you work with
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.