History TeacherPosted 13/01/23
£34502 - £37857
Permanent History Teacher in Waltham Forest
Inner London pay scale
Qualified or Unqualified Teacher
ECT/NQT's welcome to apply
April 2023 start date (or sooner)
A forward-thinking secondary school in Waltham Forest are looking for a History Teacher to join their team in April on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time long-term role, with genuine opportunities for swift progression for teachers who demonstrate commitment and passion for the school. NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered.
Those without QTS or QTLS who are able to offer History will benefit from the schools teacher training programme or QTS assessment only route to support you in becoming a fully qualified teacher!
The school has a behaviour policy built on mutual respect and students behaviour towards learning is positive. The school is set within a brand new school building with an exceptional amount of space due to being a growing school. Being part of a growing school, for those looking for a school where progression is achievable, this school can offer you the tools to rapidly progress your teaching career.
They have recently opened their Sixth Form for the first time in September 2022, so for those looking for A-Level teaching responsibilities, the school can accommodate for this.
About the school:
- Ofsted rated Good with Outstanding features for Leadership and Behaviour
- Growing school which can offer progression
- Supportive SLT who have been in place since the school first opened in 2016
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (NQTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 in History
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.