High Level Teaching AssistantPosted 10/01/23
£17,550 - £19,500
High Level Teaching Assistant
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity; A school in Haringey needs to recruit a High Level Teaching Assistant to assist within a Secondary School.
The vacancy is urgent so we will need you to be available for a start in January following an interview. An updated DBS is also required to work in a school environment. The ideal candidate will have a nurturing approach, patience and a lots of experience working with people.
About the role:
- Small class size
- Supportive team of 3 other adults in the classroom
- Working 1:1 with children
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!