Health & Social Care TeacherPosted 18/09/23
£30,000 - £41,333
Health and Social Care Teacher – Bradford
Are you a Health and Social Care teacher who is seeking a full-time role? This role working in an Ofsted rated "Good" school may be just right for you!
About the role
We are working with the school to recruit a teacher who can commit to the position to begin ASAP up until Christmas initially but is likely to extend beyond this period.
The school is focused on providing the highest quality of education, and all members of staff are expected to strive for excellence in everything they do. The students consistently attain high standards and their behaviour in lessons and around the school is good.
- QTS with a Health and Social Care specialism
- Experience teaching at KS4 and KS5 in a secondary school
- Proven background of high pupil progress
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils you work with
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.