Head of YearPosted 03/05/23
£28,000 - £38,810
Salary: £25,419 to £28,226 per annum (£23,441 to £26,030 pro rata)
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type: Term Time plus 4 weeks
Phase/Establishment Type: Secondary
Hours Per Week: 37 hours per week
The school provides a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action.
The school is looking for a talented individual to help foster a caring and supportive learning environment for our young people. Your experience of pastoral care will place our learners’ welfare at the heart of the school.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to problem solve and provide excellent customer service to our community.
You will have:
- 5 A*- Cs at GCSE including English and Maths.
- Experience of working with young people in an education setting.
- Experience of providing pastoral support within an education setting.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults.
- The ability to speak in front of large groups of students and small groups of staff.
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.