Geography TeacherPosted 10/05/23
£32407 - £35886
Geography Teacher needed in Barnet
*Are you an experienced Geography Teacher?
*Are you seeking a full-time role from September?
*Do you hold QTS?
Engage Education is working with an exciting school who are seeking a Geography Teacher in Barnet to start a long-term position in September.
We are working with the school to recruit a teacher who will be able to commit to the position for the academic year. This school requires a teacher who is able to teach engaging and dynamic Geography lessons across both KS3 and KS4. .
The school is easily accessible by public transport and aims to provide the highest quality of education whereby everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence in all that they do. The students consistently attain high standards and their behaviour in lessons and around the school is good.
- Have QTS with a Geography specialism
- Have experience teaching Geography up to KS4 in a UK secondary school
- Have a proven background of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the students that you work with
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.