Geography Teacher – LutonPosted 12/01/23
£41858 - £44919
Geography Teacher –
Engage Education have an exciting opportunity to work in a successful secondary school within Luton who are currently recruiting for a Geography teacher to start immediately.
The school’s vision is to develop well-rounded, global citizens, and this is reflected in its broad and balanced curriculum, tailored to the needs of individual students. The school also places great emphasis on staff wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance.
You will be working within an extremely supportive and collaborative department and alongside a team of excellent practitioners. As a developing classroom teacher, you will also have access to the school’s highly regarded internal CPD programme, as well as support from one of the school’s lead practitioners.
The role will be a full-time, long-term role with genuine opportunities for swift progression for any candidate demonstrating commitment and passion for the school.
- Have the ability to build strong rapport with young adults, and have experience mentoring students at a certain level
- Have a background in education (Does not have to be within a school)
- Have a proven background of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the students that you work with
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.