EYFS Teaching Assistant – LeedsPosted 18/09/23
- Do you think you can make a positive influence upon little lives?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Have you got experience working with Primary School children?
If you have a passion about making a difference to children's education in Leeds…apply today!
Engage Education have been working closely with excellent schools in the LS6 area of Leeds. We are currently recruiting for a dedicated EYFS Teaching Assistant to work within one of our schools – to start as soon as possible.
Engage has an excellent reputation in the local area and are now looking to increase our pool of high-quality teaching assistants who can have a positive impact on pupil progress and attainment.
About the school
Rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted, the school prides themselves on creating happy and enthusiastic learners and work hard to ensure children are given the life skills to allow them to become responsible members of society.
The ideal candidate must be able to
- Support fantastic class teachers across EYFS, KS1
- L3 Early Years qualification desirable
- Have a positive and 'can do' attitude that encourages children to work to their full potential
- Work well in a team
- Have some knowledge of the National Curriculum and how this is applied to Primary Education
- Support children of varied ability
- Provide support to children who may have some additional needs where needed
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer
- We are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay you line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- We offer a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. For free!
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity?
If so, please apply below or contact Engage Education directly!
All applicants require the appropriate qualifications. If a role applied for is a teaching post, teachers will require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
Please note, if you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!