Exams OfficerPosted 18/09/23
Exams Officer Required for Secondary School in Eastbourne
At Engage Education Services, we’ve specialised in recruiting education staff for over a decade. We’re currently looking for an experienced Exams Officer to work Full-time at a fantastic secondary school in Eastbourne.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
This role is Monday – Friday
About the role:
Exam Officer duties can include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of examinations and exam related functions.
- To build and maintain the schools examination timetable, ensuring all students and staff are aware of any changes in a swift manner.
- Ensuring all correct exam entries are in place in advance of deadlines.
- Managing a team of invigilators during school wide examinations.
- Arranging external examinations and assessment for various vocational courses.
This is a full-time role.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience working as an exams officer or manager.
- A real passion for working within an education environment
- Experience working in a school or college environment.
- Be a detail orientated person, with experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!