English Teacher – Burgess HillPosted 06/01/23
£33,850 - £38,810
English Teacher needed for a fantastic school in Burgess Hill
Are you looking for a great full time position teaching English at a good school in central Sussex? If you’re a forward-thinking and engaging English teacher then the Senior Leadership Team at this school would love to hear from you!
About the role
You’ll be working as an English teacher at a good rated school in Mid-Sussex from February 2023. The students have excellent behaviour and you will be joining a committed and positive staff team. They have a history of very positive results across the core subject . They are a high performing school who value the importance that education can have on transforming each and every student's lives. They also value the importance of the relationship that exists between the community, parents, carers, staff and students. They empower their students with a balanced and innovative curriculum and fully support every student's learning and development. The school is easy to reach via public transport and located very close to the station.
- An experienced teacher with QTS (NQTs will be considered)
- Demonstrable history of teaching English to a high standard
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Proven experience of developing teaching & learning within an English department
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.