English Teacher – BradfordPosted 23/05/23
£33,850 - £38,810
English teacher – Bradford
Are you looking for a full time English teacher role and have QTS? Do you have a passion for teaching?
About the role
We are working with the school to recruit a teacher with a September start.
The school is very forward-thinking and focused on providing excellent outcomes for all students, and all members of staff are expected to strive for excellence. The students consistently attain high standards and their behaviour in lessons and around the school is good. They encourage students to be independent and respectful individuals and teaching an informative English curriculum is an important factor in achieving this.
The school is known as a strong training school and with a solid reputation and induction programme. The staff focus on working together as a team to reduce workload whilst optimising impact. It’s easily accessible by public transport and only a short bus journey from Leeds.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Hold QTS
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have at least 6 months school-based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting as an English teacher.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
• Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
• Free CPD sessions
• Your own dedicated consultant
• £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
• Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements