Early Years Teacher – LeedsPosted 22/05/23
Early Years Teacher | Level 3 | – Bradford
Are you looking for a rewarding job in childcare?
What you should expect:
- Ensuring safety and well being of children at all times.
- Assisting children at meal times.
- Learning activities in line with the EYFS framework.
- Have a passion for developing little minds.
- Establish and develop a great relationship with children, staff and parents.
- Helping children in their every day play and observing them closely.
- Setting up the classroom.
- Assisting the children on outings.
What are we looking for?
You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, whilst having patience with the child in your care. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working closely with young children and a passion for helping the child grow to their full potential whilst in the early years setting.
Applications are encouraged from experienced early years specialists/practitioners, experience working with children, hold a level 3 qualification in early childcare and a passion for working with children and good knowledge of the EYFS.
Mon-Fri (immediate start)
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications or are willing to work towards gaining these qualifications within the setting.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.