DT TeacherPosted 18/09/23
£30,000 - £41,333
Design Technology Teacher – School located in Leeds (LS25)
We are seeking to recruit a DT teacher for a School located in Leeds. The school are looking for someone who is able to teach Graphics and Product Design but can accommodate other specialisms as well.This will be a full-time role starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the Technology curriculum and how this can be taught in an inspiring way to maximise exam success, spark students’ passion for the subject to help students lead successful future lives.
- Have experience teaching Design Technology across KS3 and KS4
- Have a background in teaching in any of the DT subjects
- A proven history of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a difference to the students you work with
- The ability to build a strong rapport with young adults
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.