Design Technology TeacherPosted 20/04/23
£28,000 - £38,810
Design Technology Teacher Required for Secondary School in Leeds
We’re excited to be recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher vacancy on behalf of a school in Leeds on a full-time basis to start in September 2023. If you’re a dynamic, creative and fully-qualified Design Technology Teacher with experience teaching your subject across Key Stage 3 to 5, we’d love to hear from you! The school are offering long term or permanent contracts depending on the needs of the successful applicant.
About the role
If successful, you’ll be joining a school full of teachers who are dedicated to improving the attainment and progress of their students. The school is extremely well-facilitated, with a well-resourced technology department, you will be predominantly workshop-based, teaching Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 pupils of all abilities.
The ideal applicant
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience teaching Design Technology at Key Stage 3 and A-Level
- Strong teaching background
- A track record for delivering strong results at A-Level
- Committed to delivering excellent and engaging lessons
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.