Design and Technology TeacherPosted 05/05/23
£37763 - £43182
Design Technology Teacher Required for Secondary School in Horley
Are you an experienced DT teacher with QTS who is seeking a full-time role from September? This role working in an exciting school in Horley might be just right for you!
About the role
We are working with the school to recruit a teacher who can commit to the position for the entirety of the academic year (and beyond!), teaching both KS4 and KS5. This is a long-term position starting in September.
The school is focused on providing the highest quality of education, and all members of staff are expected to strive for excellence in everything they do. The students consistently attain high standards and their behaviour in lessons and around the school is good.
- QTS with a DT specialism Food Technology, Resistant materials, Graphics and Textiles.
- Experience teaching DT at KS4 and KS5 in a secondary school
- Proven background of high pupil progress
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils you work with
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.