Data managerPosted 26/05/23
£29,344 - £40,083
Data Manager Required for a Secondary School in Surrey
At Engage Education Services, we’ve specialised in recruiting education staff for over a decade. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Data Manager who is proficient in Nova T, to work full-time at a fantastic Secondary school in Surrey
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
Our Engage Education Services team specialises in the placement of non classroom based staff including Administrators, HR, Finance and Facilities.
Hours: 36 Hours a week
About the role
Data and Cover manager duties can include:
- Pupil Assessment and analysis of data
- Support for data relating to examinations, both entries and results
- School Timetable and Curriculum management
- Maintenance of student records
- System Management
- Whole school data management
- Management of Cover arrangements
The ideal applicant will have
- Experience of working in a busy school or college environment.
- Be proficient with Nova T.
- Have experience of working with management of teacher cover arrangements
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!